Thursday 29 December 2011

Board / Card Games: 1st & Goal - Game Review

Board / Card Games
Get the latest headlines from the Board / Card Games GuideSite. // via fulltextrssfeed.com
1st & Goal - Game Review
Dec 29th 2011, 10:36

1st & GoalI've been a huge fan of American football for as long as I can remember. (My father grew up in Wisconsin, so I had little hope of growing up as a fan of any team other than the Green Bay Packers. Now, my wife and I are part owners of the team.) Naturally, I've also always had a soft spot for football-themed board games.

1st & Goal, new from designer Stephen Glenn and publisher R&R Games, has quickly become my favorite football game. It does an excellent job of recreating the decision-making, the excitement, and the overall feel of a football game. The 24 available expansion teams don't hurt, either.

Read more in my complete review of 1st & Goal.

Image courtesy of R&R Games

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment